From Robert Matthews <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5)
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 21:04:38 GMT
This is the line that it stops at:

Forking command line: /bin/sh -c cd
&& /usr/java/jdk1.6.0_26/jre/bin/java -jar

This just suggests that one of tests is hanging. I am seeing port 3306
being blocked by my firewall while trying to get to an unknown server.
Now I don't believe anything else on my machine is trying to access
MySql anywhere. Could this be your test settings?

On 06/07/11 13:40, Kevin Meyer - KMZ wrote:
> Hi Rob,
> This is really weird - the default SQL tests just use HSQLDB, so there
> shouldn't be any issue.
> You would need to enable full integration testing to switch on "served"
> tests, which then look for database servers (you'll noticed timeouts
> searching for "abacus" - my server).
> Is your system running:
> Default Runtime SQL ObjectStore Integration Tests - Common
> or
> Default Runtime SQL ObjectStore Integration Tests - Served
> If the latter, you *will* need to update the and
> in the sql-tests-served project.
> The latter is turned on by profile "integration-tests", BTW.
> Regards,
> Kevin
> On 6 Jul 2011 at 12:55, Robert Matthews wrote:
>> On trying the site build I get infinite pause in 'Default Runtime SQL
>> ObjectStore Integration Tests'.  I've Ctrl-C'd it so it continues with
>> the next project and the rest complete fine.
>> Rob

View raw message