From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5)
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 16:13:33 GMT
Is that using the site build using the msdf.sh script that the
contributors guide documents [1], or are you doing something different?

As Kevin says, the problem is that you are trying to run the
[oai.runtimes.dflt.sql:tests-served] module, though when I run this with
mvn site-deploy -D modules=site -D deploy=local -D patch=leaf (which is
what msdf.sh does with it), then it doesn't hang for me.

Dan

[1]
http://incubator.apache.org/isis-0.1.2-incubating/docbkx/html/guide/ch03s03.html#d0e797