From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: Wicket Viewer's security: problem with custom authenticator
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 12:47:44 GMT
On 6 Jul 2011 at 12:12, Dan Haywood wrote:

> There were a few spots you missed, so I've committed the remaining
> changes (rev 1143343).

Yikes, thanks - I realise I didn't run a full build to catch failing tests first.

Now that we're here, though, I've just discovered that the Wicket
viewer does not expose a "logout" action - I'm running in deployment
mode, at the moment (I had to add a sql user profile and installer - just
an empty shell, at the moment).

Any tips on how to logout of Wicket?

Regards,
Kevin