From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5)
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 12:40:45 GMT
Hi Rob,

This is really weird - the default SQL tests just use HSQLDB, so there
shouldn't be any issue.

You would need to enable full integration testing to switch on "served"
tests, which then look for database servers (you'll noticed timeouts
searching for "abacus" - my server).

Is your system running:
Default Runtime SQL ObjectStore Integration Tests - Common
or
Default Runtime SQL ObjectStore Integration Tests - Served

If the latter, you *will* need to update the mysql.properties and
postgresql.properties in the sql-tests-served project.

The latter is turned on by profile "integration-tests", BTW.

Regards,
Kevin