From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A modest suggestion about testing versus release votes
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 07:16:23 GMT
Thanks for this suggestion.   Though I bridle slightly at the possible
implication that this stuff isn't tested... the release process I now
have documented [1] is probably more extensive than many/most other
Apache projects.

Whatever; a vote is called, so please go ahead and check it out.  You
never know, this one might be the one that gets through.

Dan

[1]
http://incubator.apache.org/isis-0.1.2-incubating/docbkx/html/guide/ch12.html