From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <>
Subject Wicket Viewer's security: problem with custom authenticator
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 18:27:48 GMT
Hi Dan,

I recall you writing before that you've done something special with
Wicket - which seems to be causing me some grief. As hinted at
previously, I've written a SqlAuthenticator, which I specify via, and which works with the HTML viewer.

But on the Wicket viewer, I get a:

"Access Denied
You do not have access to the page you requested.
Return to home page"

after a successful login.

Any advice?

I also notice that the (wicket form?) parser strips leading and trailing
spaces from the login details - so my passwords that stars/end with
spaces never matches.

View raw message