From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5)
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 11:11:32 GMT
Hi Dan,

So far I've built the framework and the site (documentation), and
confirmed its execution with my own application, and it works.

I don't know if you want to ignore this, but I see that my edits of the
icons/*.html files have broken the site documentation - the icon image
files have the wrong path wrt .../isis/icons.html (sorry!). You have since
undone my changes, but they seem to have been included in the RC5
version (bad timing).

I have not run the archetypes just yet, I will do so later.

Regards,
Kevin