From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: junit viewer success story
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 18:30:12 GMT
Hi Dan,

On 3 Jul 2011 at 17:32, Dan Haywood wrote:

> Hi Kevin,
> Thanks for giving this viewer a workout, nice to hear it's been useful.
>
> If you get a chance I'd be interested in knowing what you make of the
> BDD viewer (concordion) also.

Every time I read the BDD documentation I get confused...

I can't actually see myself editing XHTML (in addition to Java) to set up
tests - and (so far) my clients are even less likely than I am!

At the moment, I can get away with a simple "wordy" description of the
test (without the "words" being enforced) - by appropriately naming my
@Test annotated methods. I just need to get surefire (or something) to
generate reports for inclusion in reportbacks! ;)

Perhaps if I get involved with larger teams, or some other business
condition makes it desireable, I'll revisit the BDD viewer!

BTW, I had a look at the Isis sister projects URL, and can't find the
FitNese (sp?) project - is it lost, or just not yet moved over?

Regards,
Kevin