From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5)
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 07:46:46 GMT
A further change (I forgot to mention) is that the app generated by the
quickstart archetype is now setup to use Eclipse 3.7 (with its built-in
Maven support).  Specifically, the .launch run configuration files have
dependencies on org.eclipse.m2e classpath provider (previously this was
m2eclipse's org.maven.ide classpath provider).

Dan