From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5)
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 07:21:51 GMT
I've staged a release for Apache Isis, namely 0.1.2-incubating (RC5).

Changes since the last RC include:
* ZIP to vote upon is that staged rather than uploaded to a home
directory (see below) ... there was ambiguity last time which
invalidated the result
* the version does not include an "RCx" component.  Instead we are using
different staging repositories to distinguish between RCs (and will
simply promote the one that gets voted through)
* the source directory has been rearranged so that any modules that are
not part of the release (examples and domain-libs) are no longer part of
the release (are not in the source zip).

There have also been some functional changes:
* the restful viewer has been renamed to xhtml viewer
* there is a new json viewer which partly implements the draft restful
json protocol [1]
* updates to junit viewer documentation

The artifacts have been staged to staging repository on
repository.apache.org:
*
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-012/org/apache/isis/isis/0.1.2-incubating/isis-0.1.2-incubating-source-release.zip

(zip file)
*
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-012/org/apache/isis/isis/0.1.2-incubating/isis-0.1.2-incubating-source-release.zip.asc

(signature)

In Subversion the code has been tagged to
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/isis/tags/isis-0.1.2-incubating.

I've also uploaded a new version of the site at
http://incubator.apache.org/isis-0.1.2-incubating.  The contributors
guide on the site contains some suggestions of how to verify the
release, see
http://incubator.apache.org/isis-0.1.2-incubating/docbkx/html/guide/ch12.html

Please verify the release and cast your vote.  The vote will be open for
at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ]  0
[ ] -1