From Dan Haywood <>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5)
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 07:21:51 GMT
I've staged a release for Apache Isis, namely 0.1.2-incubating (RC5).

Changes since the last RC include:
* ZIP to vote upon is that staged rather than uploaded to a home
directory (see below) ... there was ambiguity last time which
invalidated the result
* the version does not include an "RCx" component.  Instead we are using
different staging repositories to distinguish between RCs (and will
simply promote the one that gets voted through)
* the source directory has been rearranged so that any modules that are
not part of the release (examples and domain-libs) are no longer part of
the release (are not in the source zip).

There have also been some functional changes:
* the restful viewer has been renamed to xhtml viewer
* there is a new json viewer which partly implements the draft restful
json protocol [1]
* updates to junit viewer documentation

The artifacts have been staged to staging repository on

(zip file)

In Subversion the code has been tagged to

I've also uploaded a new version of the site at  The contributors
guide on the site contains some suggestions of how to verify the
release, see

Please verify the release and cast your vote.  The vote will be open for
at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ]  0
[ ] -1