From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5)
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 16:26:35 GMT
Hi folks!

The release looks good! The only question left regarding a dependency license was about:

Unnamed - net.jcip:jcip-annotations:jar:1.0 (http://jcip.net/jcip-annotations) net.jcip:jcip-annotations:jar:1.0:compile
    License: Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License

This comes as transitive dependency of rest-easy (which itself is ALv2). I found a thread
on our legal list [1] and it sounds like this is fine.

Apart from that:

* sha1, md5 are fine
* all NOTICE and LICENSE files available in source and binary artifacts
* source builds fine
* all license headers ok in the necessary files
* signature ok
* rat runs fine

So a heartly

+1 from me.