From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: A modest suggestion about testing versus release votes
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 08:18:48 GMT
basically +1. But there is always n+1 more bug which needs to be fixed ;)
So somewhen you just need to start to get a release out of the door.
The first release is always the hardest...
It doesn't need to be technically perfect imo, but we _must_ be perfect on the license + legal
side!

LieGrue,
strub