From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: a JSON-based RESTful protocol.
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 18:58:33 GMT
Hi Henry
Thanks for your interest in Isis.

In fact, the "com.mycompany.myapp.Order|123" is just illustrative; the value used should be
considered opaque to the restful client and will actually be the string form of the internal
Oid class, which is assigned by the objectstore. For example, if using the in-memory object
store it is simply OID:123 etc, while my jpa object store (not yet part of the distribution)
would use ORD|123 (where ORD is the @Discriminator annotation in jpa api)

Hope that makes sense; will post here when there's more of the viewer implemented for you
to play with.

Cheers,
Dan

Sent from my iPhone