From dan haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Apache Isis release candidate 0.1.2-RC4-incubating
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 10:07:21 GMT
On general@incubator.a.o, is a request for lazy consensus on the RC
sufficient (eg as bean-val did [1]), or is it necessary to request a formal
vote (eg as it would seem that Wink and Manifold did [2], [3]).

Perhaps it should be worded as a formal vote, with the votes from isis-dev
"carried over" automatically as implied +1s in the
general@incubator.a.ovote thread ?

Thx
Dan

[1] http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.incubator.general/28115