From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Apache Isis release candidate 0.1.2-RC4-incubating
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 11:20:03 GMT
Hi Dan!

I've seen you did some tagging, branching _after_ we voted. I know this is kind of nit picking
but we must ship _exactly_ the source binary we've voted on! No single bit change is allowed,
that must have the exact same sha1!

Of course, we can do a release without the -RCx postfix, but we would then need to re-do the
vote again.

I know this sounds ridiculous in the first moment, but if the md5 changes, how could you be
safe that nothing important got changed?

LieGrue,
strub