From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: moving examples and domain-libs out of trunk
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 21:50:47 GMT
I've also now moved both examples and domain-libs out into trunk (ie
from trunk/framework which is where they ended up as the result of the
previous move).

Assuming that your workspace mirrors SVN (ie trunk/framework), then the
following commands should get you back your workspace back in sync:

cd trunk/framework
mv examples ..
mv domain-libs ..
cd ..