From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: moving examples and domain-libs out of trunk
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 21:08:17 GMT
OK, as promised I've just moved trunk to trunk/framework.

If you have a local workspace, then you can update it to its new
location using:

svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/isis/trunk/framework

I still need to move the examples out (to trunk/examples), but I'll send
a separate mail about that.

Thanks
Dan
~~~~~~~~