From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: moving examples and domain-libs out of trunk
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 09:01:24 GMT
OK, as things stand then it would seem that the preferred option is to
restructure using Rob's suggestion.

Unless we get lots of votes to the contrary, I'll do the restructuring
tomorrow evening GMT (Mon 27th).  If you have any files you are working
on, please make sure you've checked them in by then).

Thx
Dan