From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: moving examples and domain-libs out of trunk
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2011 17:31:57 GMT
OK, well, if the preference is to make larger-scale changes, then I
think there are two main options.

Either (as Rob suggests):

trunk/
    framework/
    examples/
    domain-libs/
tags/
    framework/
    examples/
    domain-libs/
branches/
    framework/
    examples/
    domain-libs/

or:

framework/
     trunk/
     tags/
     branches/
examples/
     trunk/
     tags/
     branches/
domain-libs/
     trunk/
     tags/
     branches/

For myself I marginally prefer the latter, because I see the framework,
the examples and the domain-libs as being separately release-able; and
in general any set of modules that might have its own release lifecycle
ought to have its own trunk/tags/branches pair.

Does anyone else have any opinions on this?  Mentors... what do other
Apache projects that you contribute to do?

Thanks
Dan