From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Apache Isis release candidate 0.1.2-RC4-incubating
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 06:15:32 GMT
For some reason I'm hitting a problem trying to upload the "final"
release artifacts up to the staging repo...  I've tried 3 times now, in
each case it uploads the first big artifact (the source-release.zip),
appears to hang for ~70 minutes, and then I get a 500 server error.

Given that we do have RC4 voted on and the "final" release would be
identical in content, how do people feel about me putting the RC4
forward for voting on in general@incubator.a.o?  It'd be nice to get
that release out, and my week's a little busy to try to track down this
upload problem.

Thx
Dan

On 20/06/2011 17:11, Mark Struberg wrote:
> Hi Dan!
>
> Yes, please go on rolling a new 'final' release now ;)
>
> As Benson explained already, there is usually no need to do -rc stuff upfront since we
use staging repos (which we can drop if the content is not perfect).