From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Apache Isis release candidate 0.1.2-RC4-incubating
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:31:12 GMT
OK... so I'll now push out a final release to vote on again (because I
presume we don't want our first release to have an RC postfix).

This will be the same content, but just with the POM versions updated.
Details in the next vote thread.

Dan

On 20/06/2011 12:20, Mark Struberg wrote:
> Hi Dan!
>
> I've seen you did some tagging, branching _after_ we voted. I know this is kind of nit
picking but we must ship _exactly_ the source binary we've voted on! No single bit change
is allowed, that must have the exact same sha1!

> Of course, we can do a release without the -RCx postfix, but we would then need to re-do
the vote again.

> I know this sounds ridiculous in the first moment, but if the md5 changes, how could
you be safe that nothing important got changed?