From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release candidate 0.1.2-RC4-incubating
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:30:53 GMT
+1

Hi Dan,

I've downloaded the source zip and verified against your signature.

I was able to build the enclosed sources with no problems.

I was able to build the documentation - there were many errors about
missing images, but the documentation built (I'll try and look into the
errors).

There are still "^M"s in the poms and I'm still find pom.xml's that
reference 0.1.2-SNAPSHOT-incubating[1], but I'll ignore those for now.

I was able to generate a quickstart app from archetype, which built
successfully.

I was able to run the DnD and HTML viewer examples using the
antrun:run -D exec=*** syntax.

I haven't been able to run the wicket war, but I'm not concerned.

So, all-in-all, I guess it works!

Kevin

On 12 Jun 2011 at 20:58, Dan Haywood wrote:

> Round the loop again...
>
> I've staged a release candidate for Apache Isis, namely
> 0.1.2-RC4-incubating.
>
> This release candidate removes the dependency on XOM (an LGPL library).
> It also upgrades another
> dependency (RestEasy) from an older version that was LGPL to a new
> version that is licensed under
> ALv2.
>
> Note also that the DEPENDENCIES file (in the root of the source ZIP)
> also now correctly aggregates
> dependencies on all modules and submodules that make up the release.
>
> The signed source ZIP can be downloaded from my home directory on
> people.apache.org:
> *
> http://people.apache.org/~danhaywood/isis-0.1.2-RC4-incubating-source-release.zip
> (zip file), and
> *
> http://people.apache.org/~danhaywood/isis-0.1.2-RC4-incubating-source-release.zip.asc

> (signature)
>
> The code has been tagged as tags/0.1.2-RC4-incubating.
>
> In addition, the Maven artifacts have been staged to staging repository
> on repository.apache.org:
> * https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-070/
>
> I've also uploaded a new version of the site at
> http://incubator.apache.org/isis-0.1.2-RC4-incubating.
> The contributors guide on the site contains some suggestions of how to
> verify the release, see
> http://incubator.apache.org/isis-0.1.2-RC4-incubating/docbkx/html/guide/ch12s06.html
>
> Please verify the release and cast your vote.  The vote will be open for
> 72 hours or thereabouts.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ]  0
> [ ] -1
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

[1] find -name pom.xml -exec grep -l "0.1.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT" '{}' \;
./domain-libs/email-service/pom.xml
./domain-libs/pom.xml
./examples/claims/dom/pom.xml
./examples/claims/fixture/pom.xml
./examples/claims/objstore-default/pom.xml
./examples/claims/pom.xml
./examples/claims/quickrun/pom.xml
./examples/claims/viewer-bdd/pom.xml
./examples/claims/viewer-html/pom.xml
./examples/claims/viewer-restful/pom.xml
./examples/claims/viewer-scimpi/pom.xml
./examples/claims/viewer-wicket/pom.xml
./examples/ecs/pom.xml
./examples/groovy-testapp/claims/commandline/pom.xml
./examples/groovy-testapp/claims/dom/pom.xml
./examples/groovy-testapp/claims/fixture/pom.xml
./examples/groovy-testapp/claims/pom.xml
./examples/groovy-testapp/claims/service/pom.xml
./examples/groovy-testapp/claims/webapp/pom.xml
./examples/library/pom.xml
./examples/metamodel-examples/jsr303/pom.xml
./examples/metamodel-examples/namefile/pom.xml
./examples/orders/pom.xml
./examples/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/dom/bin/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/dom/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/fixture/bin/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/fixture/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/objstore-default/bin/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/objstore-default/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/quickrun/bin/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/quickrun/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/tests-bdd/bin/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/tests-bdd/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/tests-junit/bin/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/tests-junit/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/viewer-html/bin/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/viewer-html/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/viewer-restful/bin/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/viewer-restful/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/viewer-scimpi/bin/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/viewer-scimpi/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/viewer-wicket/bin/pom.xml
./examples/quickstart/viewer-wicket/pom.xml
./examples/shopping-cart/cart/pom.xml
./examples/shopping-cart/catalogue/pom.xml
./examples/shopping-cart/pom.xml
./examples/shopping-cart/shopping/pom.xml