From Robert Matthews <rmatth...@nakedobjects.org>
Subject Re: Anyone intending to look at 0.1.2-RC4-incubating in the next few days?
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 09:00:31 GMT
Apologies Dan, but we've been have a series of system problems that have
consumed all my time.  The earliest I can look at it will be tomorrow
(Friday) afternoon if that will help.  I will say that we have been
running RC-1 on our trial server since it was available and I have
nothing adverse to report.

Regards
Rob