From Robert Matthews <>
Subject Re: Anyone intending to look at 0.1.2-RC4-incubating in the next few days?
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 09:00:31 GMT
Apologies Dan, but we've been have a series of system problems that have
consumed all my time.  The earliest I can look at it will be tomorrow
(Friday) afternoon if that will help.  I will say that we have been
running RC-1 on our trial server since it was available and I have
nothing adverse to report.

On 16/06/11 08:36, Dan Haywood wrote:
> Hi all,
> Just a reminder that we currently have a VOTE out on
> 0.1.2-RC4-incubating, but no votes have yet been cast.
> Rob/Kevin/Alexander - any votes from a tech viewpoint?
> Mark/Sigi/Benson/Nour - any votes a tech and also Apache governance
> viewpoint?
> Thx
> Dan

View raw message