From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject a JSON-based RESTful protocol.
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 21:39:41 GMT
Alexander and I have (off-list) been throwing an idea or two about
developing a viewer-agnostic network protocol.  Alexander put a page on
the wiki about this a while back [1].

My thought are that we could support this using a JSON-based RESTful
protocol, perhaps as an extension/evolution of our current Restful
viewer (which currently supports only XHTML).

With that in mind, I've added a number of pages to the wiki to document
what this protocol might look like; [2] is the jumping off point, but
see also [3] for details on the typical representation of a domain object.

Comments/contributions welcome!

Dan

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ISIS/Viewer-agnostic+Network+Protocol