From Siegfried Goeschl <sgoes...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release candidate 0.1.2-RC4-incubating
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 21:21:02 GMT
Hi Dan,

just one quick note when using the geronimo-specs since this is a common
issues - it might break mail integration if the geronimo spec are
available on the classpath

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/servicemix-users/200905.mbox/%3Ce7cb18d90905070303m3f523953m798f8a0c830f7f4a@mail.gmail.com%3E

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl