From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Isis release candidate 0.1.2-RC4-incubating
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2011 19:58:21 GMT
Round the loop again...

I've staged a release candidate for Apache Isis, namely
0.1.2-RC4-incubating.

This release candidate removes the dependency on XOM (an LGPL library).
It also upgrades another
dependency (RestEasy) from an older version that was LGPL to a new
version that is licensed under
ALv2.

Note also that the DEPENDENCIES file (in the root of the source ZIP)
also now correctly aggregates
dependencies on all modules and submodules that make up the release.

The signed source ZIP can be downloaded from my home directory on
people.apache.org:
*
http://people.apache.org/~danhaywood/isis-0.1.2-RC4-incubating-source-release.zip
(zip file), and
*
http://people.apache.org/~danhaywood/isis-0.1.2-RC4-incubating-source-release.zip.asc
(signature)

The code has been tagged as tags/0.1.2-RC4-incubating.

In addition, the Maven artifacts have been staged to staging repository
on repository.apache.org:
* https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-070/

I've also uploaded a new version of the site at
http://incubator.apache.org/isis-0.1.2-RC4-incubating.
The contributors guide on the site contains some suggestions of how to
verify the release, see
http://incubator.apache.org/isis-0.1.2-RC4-incubating/docbkx/html/guide/ch12s06.html

Please verify the release and cast your vote.  The vote will be open for
72 hours or thereabouts.

[ ] +1
[ ]  0
[ ] -1