From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: Why does isis build fetch isis dependencies from repositories?
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2011 09:57:31 GMT
Hi Dan,

The first thing I did after svnup was an
"rm -r ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/isis"

Thereafter, "mvn -o" wouldn't build Isis in trunk, with failures (missing
dependencies) on isis modules.

I have since, through a tedious process of building packages one at a
time (allowing 1 or two isis snapshot downloads), and the few other
external downloads (org.apache.geronimo), been able to build the
whole 0.1.2-incubating-snapshot system.

I'm in the middle of a critical project delivery period, so don't want to
take a chance with deleting the repository/org/apache/isis and trying
again (took about an hour to sort out last night) - perhaps it was the
missing external dependencies that were causing the Isis modules to
fail - but the reported dependency was an Isis one, not the external
ones.

Regards,
Kevin