From Robert Matthews <>
Subject Re: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Apache Isis release candidate 0.1.2-RC3-incubating
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 08:46:31 GMT

If there's time I'd be happy to do this release as a way of checking the
documentation.  I probably won't be able to do it as fast as you have,
but assuming we not in a rush I can set some time aside to do it.

On 07/06/11 08:22, Dan Haywood wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
> I'm creating a new branch each time I do an RC; it's all documented in the contributors
> Per that invalid version ref in site.XML, this is something that will need to be manually
edited each time a release is cut (along with a couple of other files that I already knew
about). I've documented this reqt to update site.XML in the contrib guide, so next tome round
it'd should get addressed.
> Once we get this first release done, I was thinking it might be good if someone else,
eg you or Rob, did the next release. It's not that I mind doing the releases, but it'd help
us know that the contrib guide is correct and missing no steps.
> Cheers, Dan
> Sent from my iPhone
> On 7 Jun 2011, at 07:50, "Kevin Meyer"<>  wrote:
>> Dan,
>> I assume you're working with a subversion branch?
>> Before you announce the next vote, do you want to let us know which
>> branch/.. you're using? It can give (us/me) a chance to make minor
>> changes, if required - e.g. fixing the src/site/pom.xml version.
>> Regards,
>> Kevin
>> On Mon, June 6, 2011 22:12, Dan Haywood wrote:
>>> [sigh]
>>> Thanks, Mark, though, for your time in checking through the release.  I
>>> had completely missed that LGPL dependency on XOM, which is really
>>> annoying.  I need to change some source code to remove that dependency,
>>> so the next RC might be delayed til I do that.

View raw message