From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release candidate 0.1.2-RC3-incubating
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 18:35:28 GMT
On 05/06/2011 18:30, Kevin Meyer - KMZ wrote:
> Continuing from my previous email:
>
> Again, from the root of the downloaded RC3 src directory:
>
> I've having a bit of difficulty building the Isis documentation.. Running
> mvn site-deploy -D deploy=local -D site=full -o
> seems to only build a small portion of the site documentation -
> specifically, none of the Isis modules (e.g. Application library, etc) are
> included.
>
> Is this expected?
I've subtly changed the way that the site is built; use:

mvn site-deploy -D modules=site -D deploy=local -D site=full -o

(ie specify -D modules=site) as well.  This brings in a profile that
includes all modules except the skin and the quickstart-archetype.

As per your previous email, you'll also need to manually update
src/site/site.xml to update the version to 0.1.2-RC3-incubating.  It
should then work, though.

> Going back to the 0.1.2 incubating trunk, I see that I can't build the full
> documentation here, either... I think something more fundamental is
> broken in the documentation build configuration...?
See above.

> Looks like only "guide/isis-contributors-guide.xml" is processed.
>
> If I manually enter (applib, for example) then I can build there.. but only
> if I install the 0.1.2 incubating-SNAPSHOT isis.skins:classic-skin.
>
> Regards,
> Kevin

Dan