From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release candidate 0.1.2-RC3-incubating
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 17:30:07 GMT
Continuing from my previous email:

Again, from the root of the downloaded RC3 src directory:

I've having a bit of difficulty building the Isis documentation.. Running
mvn site-deploy -D deploy=local -D site=full -o
seems to only build a small portion of the site documentation -
specifically, none of the Isis modules (e.g. Application library, etc) are
included.

Is this expected?

Going back to the 0.1.2 incubating trunk, I see that I can't build the full
documentation here, either... I think something more fundamental is
broken in the documentation build configuration...?

Looks like only "guide/isis-contributors-guide.xml" is processed.

If I manually enter (applib, for example) then I can build there.. but only
if I install the 0.1.2 incubating-SNAPSHOT isis.skins:classic-skin.

Regards,
Kevin

--
Kevin Meyer, PhD, Pr.Sci.Nat
KMZ		P.O. Box 9822, Sharon Park, South Africa.