From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Isis release candidate 0.1.2-RC3-incubating
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2011 06:25:13 GMT
Third time lucky!

I've staged a release candidate for Apache Isis, namely
0.1.2-RC3-incubating.

This release differs from the previous in that ISIS-97 has been
addressed [1].

The signed source ZIP can be downloaded from my home directory on
people.apache.org:
*
http://people.apache.org/~danhaywood/isis-0.1.2-RC3-incubating-source-release.zip
<http://people.apache.org/%7Edanhaywood/isis-0.1.2-RC3-incubating-source-release.zip>

(zip file), and
*
http://people.apache.org/~danhaywood/isis-0.1.2-RC3-incubating-source-release.zip.asc
<http://people.apache.org/%7Edanhaywood/isis-0.1.2-RC3-incubating-source-release.zip.asc>

(signature)

The code has been tagged as tags/0.1.2-RC3-incubating.

In addition, the Maven artifacts have been staged to staging repository
on repository.apache.org:
* https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-042/

I've also uploaded a new version of the site at
http://incubator.apache.org/isis-0.1.2-RC3-incubating/
The contributors guide on the site contains some suggestions of how to
verify the release, see
http://incubator.apache.org/isis-0.1.2-RC3-incubating/docbkx/html/guide/ch13s06.html#d0e4034

Please verify the release and cast your vote.  The vote will be open for
72 hours or thereabouts.

[ ] +1
[ ]  0
[ ] -1