From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Apache Isis release candidate 0.1.2-RC3-incubating
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 07:22:49 GMT
Hi Kevin,
I'm creating a new branch each time I do an RC; it's all documented in the contributors guide.

Per that invalid version ref in site.XML, this is something that will need to be manually
edited each time a release is cut (along with a couple of other files that I already knew
about). I've documented this reqt to update site.XML in the contrib guide, so next tome round
it'd should get addressed.

Once we get this first release done, I was thinking it might be good if someone else, eg you
or Rob, did the next release. It's not that I mind doing the releases, but it'd help us know
that the contrib guide is correct and missing no steps.

Cheers, Dan

Sent from my iPhone