From Iain Flynn <flyn...@cs.man.ac.uk>
Subject Problem with non-support of Collections as arguments.
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 16:41:45 GMT
Hello again.

Part of my MSc project involves attempting to generate domain classes from a model using Emfatic
and integrate those with Isis.

In order to do this, I have created a wrapper class that inherits from Emfatic's mandatory
EObject supertype while calling all the functions of AbstractDomainType. I've tested this
with hand-coded Isis domain classes and they work fine.

However, implementing the generated domain classes with hand-coded repositories causes Isis
to throw an error, citing EMF's EList's addAll(int, java.util.Collection) function (which
appears to be inherited from java.util.List rather than being to do with EList).

I've searched through my code attempting to see where this is called, with no success. the
EObject supertype does not appear to call it either - it seems like the very appearance of
such a method is causing Isis to throw an exception (I added a nonsense method with a Collection
argument to an already-working class in an already-working project and Isis threw an identical
exception).

Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you for reading,

- Iain Flynn.