From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: thinking about a release
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 23:39:48 GMT
Hi all...

   I know I've been off for long time, and I already feel guilty about
it. Please I want to re-join and and even take the chance preparing
for the retreat in Ireland.

Dan any specific direction you would suggest me to look at ?

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 11:53 PM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Then all is fine. We are allowed to compile against jimi, but we must not provide it
in our binary distribution ( -> <scope>provided</scope> ).

> Best is to check for the absence of jimi with Class.forName() or likewise, and just don't
provide image manipulation features if its not present.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

than your best."