From Andrew Moores <a.s.moo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quickstart instructions typo
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 19:51:33 GMT
Hi Dan

I'm sure I'll find Isis useful and hope to contribute.

Not sure how to refer to other threads on the list so here's the url of your earlier post
with correct instructions for generating an Isis Maven project:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-isis-dev/201103.mbox/%3c4D6CA3C9.5020408@gmail.com%3e

Regards
Andrew

On 8 Apr 2011, at 20:27, Dan Haywood wrote:

> Hi Andrew,
> Welcome to the isis-dev list!  Hope you find Isis useful.
>

> On 08/04/2011 18:05, Andrew Moores wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Working through the Quick Start (http://incubator.apache.org/isis/quickstart-app.html)
and found there's a typo in the mvn command to create the project, the catalog is not on https
its http.