From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Live demo?
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2011 10:05:44 GMT
Hi Mike,
That'd be great if you could.

It's just a bog-standard webapp, so you could host it on any port you
wanted, I think.

You could perhaps try out the "todo" app from the quickstart archetype
as a starting point.  Though I think we'd need to host something more
complete (eg the claims app) for this to be a worthwhile thing.

To build the war:
1. run the quickstart archetype
2. mvn package
3. locate he WAR file for whichever viewer you want to show
(viewer-html/target, or viewer-scimpi/target, or viewer-wicket/target,
or viewer-restful/target).
4. deploy in usual way... ;-)

Cheers
Dan

On 17/04/2011 10:35, Mike Burton wrote:
>>> Otherwise, does someone with resources to spare on their server feel
>>> inclined to host an example (Scimpi, HTML and Wicket) applications?
>> This is quite a lot of hassle, and my bandwidth is taken up on working on the docs
at the mo
> I have spare server resource and would like to give this a go. Would need a few hints
on how to coexist with existing apps - JBoss on :8080/8443 , and sites- Apache on :80/443