From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Live demo?
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2011 06:58:45 GMT

On 07/04/2011 15:43, Kevin Meyer wrote:
> I was talking to someone today who was interested in the Isis
> technologies, but didn't want to have to install, build and run the
> example applications.
>
> Dan, you mentioned building single-file jars that could be run, correct?
> Could they be added to the Isis website for download?
I'm not sure that's the best idea, at least not for the "ToDo" app,
because it's a 15Mb download.

Maybe if you get the claims example app going we could make it
downloadable, though.

> Otherwise, does someone with resources to spare on their server feel
> inclined to host an example (Scimpi, HTML and Wicket) applications?
This is quite a lot of hassle, and my bandwidth is taken up on working
on the docs at the mo.

> The screen-shots in the manual are one thing, actually trying out the
> examples is another...
>
> I suppose the last option would be to record a video of using the various
> viewers to do similar tasks, and uploading to Youtube, etc.
That's a good idea.  Any volunteers?