From Dan Haywood <>
Subject Re: Missing resources in wicket ui
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2011 17:09:06 GMT
Yeah, those are non-fatal warnings.

As you might have figured out, the Wicket viewer is a collection of
Wicket components, consisting of a Java class and corresponding HTML
file.  I've extended this (see PanelAbstract#renderHead(...)) so that
every component will also try to load a .css file with the same name.  A
good example is ActionParametersFormPanel.... you'll see a .java, a
.html and a .css file all together.

In the case of CssMenuItemPanel, there is a .java file and a .html file,
but I haven't needed to create a .css file.  You could add an empty one
(alongside the .html file) and the errors ought to go away.