From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wicket viewer not picking up action choices?
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2011 16:40:47 GMT
Hi Kevin,
Yeah, the wicket viewer isn't completely finished.  The tasks that I had
still to do are in source form [1].

Still to do is choices for values (though choices for references should
work).

You're welcome to help me finish it off if you want...!

Cheers
Dan

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/isis/trunk/viewer/wicket/src/site/apt/todo.apt