From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Something's wrong with the "shaded" jar
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 18:35:03 GMT

When I try and run an uber-jar made from the claims example, (or
support/quickstart), the "java -jar *.jar" command on the resulting jar
fails with:

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.isis.core.commons.exceptions.IsisException: failed to load
'isis.properties'; tried using: [file system (directory 'config'), file system
(directory 'src/main/webapp/WEB-INF'), context loader classpath]

I tried copying the /WEB-INF directory to /config in the archive, and it
picked up the isis.properties once, but failed with the same error again
later. Now I can't even get this far...