From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Alternate method of working with collections in Html-based viewers...
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 18:20:27 GMT

I had someone demonstrate how their (mostly wicket-based)
application works, and one of the things I noticed in their UI, which
made working with collections a little easier was the following:

A left hand panel showing "all available items" (this maps onto the Isis
"choicesNxxx" or "choicesXxxx" methods) and a right hand panel
showing "currently selected items" (the current contents of the
collection). This was coupled with some buttons to add/remove items
from the "currently selected" list.

Question: where does one start when trying to update the current html-
based viewers (html, scimpi, wicket) to render this kind of UI and
parse the response? (i.e. On submit, the contents of the "currently
selected items" list must replace the contents of the collection).