From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quickstart instructions typo
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 19:27:35 GMT
Hi Andrew,
Welcome to the isis-dev list!  Hope you find Isis useful.

On 08/04/2011 18:05, Andrew Moores wrote:
> Hi
>
> Working through the Quick Start (http://incubator.apache.org/isis/quickstart-app.html)
and found there's a typo in the mvn command to create the project, the catalog is not on https
its http.
Thanks, corrected.  I need to upload the new version of the site, which
I might not get around to for a day or three.

> Dan's email on this list has correct details, web site doesn't.
Umm, where exactly?

> Thanks
> Andrew

Cheers