From Michael Schommer <mich...@jatomix.de>
Subject SmokeTest
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 16:08:19 GMT
Hi,

I try to build Isis with Maven. I do not know Maven.

I have checked out Isis and "mvn clean install" works on trunk

Now I wanted to continue as described under SmokeTest.

1. When I try "Loading the demo app (into Eclipse)" I get a

Project build error: Non-resolvable import POM: Could not find
artifact org.apache.isis: release: pom :0.1-SNAPSHOT

2. When I try to call "mvn clean install" on support/prototype I get

[ERROR] FATAL ERROR

Project ID: org.apache.isis: release

Reason: POM 'org.apache.isis: release' not found in repository: Unable
to download the artifact from any repository

Maybe someone can help me?

Thanks
Michael