From Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Isis Wiki- permission to edit please
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 10:13:02 GMT
If Isis uses cwiki for it's project documentation, please request an
ICLA from the contributor, according to the cwiki editing rules.

see https://cwiki.apache.org/CWIKI/  , especially:
Q: If we use the wiki to maintain project documentation, are there any
special considerations?
Q: But what if we would like the community at large to help maintain the space?

Thanks,

  Bernd