From Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: r0.1 tracking in JIRA
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 10:16:33 GMT
Note from the peanut gallery: Please make sure that 'lead' is not
interpreted as 'having code ownership', or 'is telling/demanding how
that specific part of the project should evolve'. Leaving modules
explicitly without a shepherd could attract new people to jump in -
and growing community is one of the goals of Incubation.

Thanks,

  Bernd