From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: code style?
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:03:04 GMT
Hi Mark,
As you'll have seen, I've raised ISIS-20 plus subtasks... they all
reference this point, along with a number of others.

My plan is to use an Eclipse formatting template to address this.  We do
have one, actually, in trunk/src/site/resources/ide/eclipse/templates...
but I need to check it is correctly setup for this.

I also intend to put some words together in a "contributors guide" (in
trunk/src/docbkx/guide) to provide guidance for the community at large
(hopefully so that everyone will be able to help out by doing some of
the ISIS-20 subtasks).

Once I've got the contributors guide sorted, I'll start asking people to
help if they can...

Thx
Dan

On 13/12/2010 12:00, Mark Struberg wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> I just wondered if we have a fixed code-style in our project?
>
> I found sources which mixed tabs and spaces, 4 and 2 chars indention, etc.
>
> I'd suggest to use the maven-checkstyle-plugin for getting this fixed. This might also
check if all our files have the appropriate ALv2 license header...