From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SmokeTest
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 17:38:13 GMT
although the "mvn clean install" works fine, Maven 3.0.0 has a different
site plugin.  I haven't tried it out, but strongly suspect it won't work
until we do some remedial work.

There is actually a ticket for this, see ISIS-11, and in particular this
comment [1]

Dan

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-11?focusedCommentId=12933422&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#action_12933422