From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SmokeTest
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 16:28:35 GMT
Hi Michael,
Thanks for trying this out... the more people we have doing this, the
better.

The problem is down to an omission on the wiki pages (now fixed) ...
"mvn clean install" does not build the release module (see [1]).

All you should need to do therefore is also run:

mvn clean install -D modules=release

This'll take just a second or two to run.   The 'release' module is just
a simple POM that defines the set of compatible module versions; this
reduces some of the boilerplate in the support/prototype project.

So, run that command first and then give it another go.

Cheers
Dan

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ISIS/BuildProcess