From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Isis Wiki- permission to edit please
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 10:43:05 GMT

On 08/12/2010 13:57, Mark Struberg wrote:
> The following people are part of the group isis-committers:
>
> Benson Margulies
> Dan Haywood
> David Slaughter
> James Carman
> Kevin Meyer
> Mike Burton
> Mohammad Nour El-Din
> Robert Matthews
> Mark Struberg
> Alexander Krasnukhin

1. James resigned as a mentor, so should he be removed?

2. you have Mike there too.  Although I'd be happy for him to be a
committer, I thought that a formal vote was required?

3. on the other hand, I think Mike (and Vango, and perhaps Sabine?) do
have wiki edit permissions.  Would it be useful to catalog the two
different levels of contributor permissions?

4. the above information doesn't tally with [1]... how is [1]
maintained, and who should update it?

5. on [1], Uli is mentioned.  When we did our project proposal, he said
he was interested in doing a Tapestry viewer.  Apart from setting up our
wiki, he hasn't contributed since; so I'm not quite sure what his status is.

Thx
Dan

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/isis.html