From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Isis Wiki- permission to edit please
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 13:57:46 GMT
First, thanks Bernd for catching it. In fact I was not sure if this is needed because we also
maintain a site and xdocs, etc... But having an iCLA on file is always the safe bet!

Off to work: I'm currently checking :)

The following people are part of the group isis-committers:

Benson Margulies
Dan Haywood
David Slaughter
James Carman
Kevin Meyer
Mike Burton
Mohammad Nour El-Din
Robert Matthews
Mark Struberg
Alexander Krasnukhin

Looks like all of those are either members, committers or have an iCLA on file. But I miss
Sigi on this list, have added him now ;)

txs and LieGrue,
strub